Thursday, September 3, 2009

Books To beginner Traders

Win spread Testimonial
I wish that I had purchased this book about 12 months ago, as I would have avoided compounding confusions, from a few seminars and 'experts' . Each expert promotes their own 'special method' and discounts what others say, so that the student has an added fog layer to penetrate, before finding their way clear again.
Geoff W. (Sydney, Australia)

Trading For Beginners
The secrets of scientific trading are revealed in this must have amazing book. Year after year new and experienced traders have been amazed by the straight talk, no nonsense approach to trading.
This should be the first and most important book in you library.

Master Trader

How to make hundreds of dollars profit a day as a skilled day trader, using your own trading system — no matter if the market is up or down! By Jens Cleve

No comments:

Post a Comment